ROI vs. ROT…and How Unlocking Your ROT Will Change Everything!
As an entrepreneur, leader, or a business owner - what is the ONE factor that you tend to take into account above all your business success? I imagine it is Return on Investment (ROI) like everyone else? What if I told you that it’s the wrong metric…and it should instead be ROT?
On this week's The Matt Phillips Podcast episode, Matt goes solo to talk about the difference between the ROI and ROT (yes, you’ll have to listen to the episode to find out what ROT stands for…) and how you can optimize your efforts to maximize the extra-financial rewards that ultimately mean so much - all with your ROT.
Matt touches on topics such as:
- When you have a great ROI with your marketing or sales, your business flourishes. But when you have a great ROT, your business and life flourish.
- How to calculate the short-term pain for long-term gain for your team and sales growth.
- How to utilize this one key resource that will change everything in business and life.
P.S. Subscribe, rate, and review Here.
Connect with us on social at:
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/mattphillips15
- Instagram: @mattphillipscoaching
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MattPhillipsCoaching/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@mattphillipsleadershipcoac3976/featured
- Website: https://www.mattphillipscoaching.com/
FREE QUIZ: Do you know your Sales Leader Superpower?
The best players don’t want to work with sub-par leaders, and that’s why understanding your Superpower is so important…to become aware of your strength so that you can get more out of your sales team and blow past your revenue goals! Take our free quiz to find your Superpower as a sales leader.
Take the quiz at: www.mattphillipscoaching.com/quiz